Create robust applications with solar simulations based on SolarAnywhere® datasets. Scale to meet your needs—simulate from one to hundreds of thousands of PV systems.
- Distribution planning
- Interconnection engineering studies
- System O&M
- Load forecast inputs
Integrate real-time PV power simulations to validate residential and commercial PV system performance. Automatically model each individual system in your fleet to benchmark weather-adjusted data expectations against actual measured system production. Use real-time simulations to:
- Diagnose system performance issues and reduce O&M costs by adding daily summaries of expected production estimates to your diagnostic software.
- Use monthly data to analyze performance at the fleet level to build investor confidence.
- Keep your field teams and customers informed by integrating hourly PV performance estimates and weather data into your customer service website.
Power simulations based on PV system specifications and SolarAnywhere® Data support a variety of planning and operational needs. Use distributed PV power simulations to:
- Model energy and variability of PV systems to understand the impact of installed systems, or systems applying for interconnection, on a feeder.
- Model expected PV growth scenarios to prepare for the electric grid of the future.
- Provide automated forecast feeds into your market trading desk for day-ahead scheduling or real-time markets.
- Integrate PV forecasts into distributed energy and building load management software.